WomELLE brings you “She’s Possible” again this Women’s History Month.
This month, for Women’s History Month, WomELLE brought together ten distinguished women experts who are active in supporting women to participate in a panel discussion as part of the She’s Possible.
The panel and networking session will include an interactive discussion exploring women’s challenges in business, leadership, and the workplace. Our panel of experts will discuss “how we as women can shape the future of society.” What more we should be doing to keep the conversation going about women being stronger together, more influential, and impactful when connected.
Host: Margo Lovett – CEO & Founder of Go Beyond The Interview, LLC
- Alyse V. Maslonik – CEO of RedefinED Advisors LLC
- Andrea Quinn – Certified Life and Business Coach
- Cathleen Beerkens – Founder of A Wellness Revolution
- Dr. Priscilla Kucer – CEO & Founder of Priscilla Kucer Consulting Solutions LLC
- Mariet Ostos – Founder of Success Business Solution, Inc
- Natalie Ruiz – CEO of AnswerConnect
- Kenyana David – Founder of 81Eighteen, LLC
- Linette Montae – Founder & CEO of Linette Montae International
- Simone Craig – Financial Expert & Capital Building Strategist
- Naghilia Desravines – Founder & CEO of WomELLE, Corp.
Save the Date: March 30th, 2022,1 pm EST / 10 am PST
Don’t miss out on the updates!
Excited? We are too. RSVP today!