In the complex world that we’re in today, professionals and businesswomen value the importance of relevant advice from experts. For Women’s History Month, WomELLE brought together four distinguished women experts who actively support women to participate in a panel discussion as part of the She’s Possible series.
The panel features the following business experts and leaders:
- Virginia Harris, President of National Coalition of 100 Black Women
- Mary Crafts, Founder of Culinary Crafts
- Krisstina Wise, Real estate mogul, Millionaire Coach, and Creator of Several Multi-Million Dollar Businesses
- Carmen Lundy, Vocalist, composer, arranger, producer, actress, painter, and pianist.
- Margo Lovett, Podcaster and Creator/ Instructor of Podcast Academy Online
During the session, our panelists will be providing first-hand knowledge of the challenges women are facing in business, leadership, and the workplace.
Questions and Topics
- WomELLE birthed out of a desire for women to grow together in strength. As women of influence, how do you nurture, mentor, inspire other women so they abound in strength and grow?
- How do we keep the conversation going about women being stronger together, more influential, and impactful when connected?
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Remember to register and save your seat.