In the complex world that we’re in today, professionals and businesswomen value the importance of relevant advice from experts. For Women’s History Month, WomELLE brought together four distinguished women experts who actively support women to participate in a panel discussion as part of the She’s Possible series.
The panel features the following business experts and leaders:
- Dr. Stephanie Atkinson-Alston, Entrepreneur & Business Coach
- Charlotte Elizabeth Terrell, Transitional Life Coach
- Kearn Crockett Cherry, Speaker, Best-Selling Author & Entrepreneur
- Mary Hazward Fernandez, Business and Personal Development Strategist
- Sharon Ringiér, CEO of I’m Possible Women’s Empowerment Collaborative, Inc.
During the session, our panelists will be providing first-hand knowledge of how women can collaborate and support each other.
Questions and Topics
- Collaborations are the currency for entrepreneurs. What are the pros and cons?
- How do we keep the conversation going about women being stronger together, more influential, and impactful when connected?
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Remember to register and save your seat.