In the complex world that we’re in today, professionals and businesswomen value the importance of relevant advice from experts. For Women’s History Month, WomELLE brought together four distinguished women experts who actively support women to participate in a panel discussion as part of the She’s Possible series.
The panel features the following business experts and leaders:
- Na’ilah Amaru, Advocacy and Policy Strategist
- Aruna Krishnan, Author, Podcaster & Entrepreneur
- Trina Ramsey, Executive Coach & Founder, Just Do You Institute
- Maggie Georgopoulos, Mental Health Advocate
- Tracie L James, Business Growth Strategist, Speaker & Author
- Monica Glenny, Entrepreneur and Beauty Consultant
During the session, our panelists will be providing first-hand knowledge of how women can succeed in 2021 and how we can stay strong together.
Questions and Topics
- How can women succeed in 2021, especially after 2,000,000 women left the workforce since the pandemic hit?
- How do we keep the conversation going about women being stronger together, more influential, and impactful when connected?
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Remember to register and save your seat.